Blog Tag September 10, 2008Posted by Jeremy in Social Networking.
Tags: Blogs, Social Networking
add a comment
Well, apparently I have been blog tagged by Robert Stanke. I had never heard of this before Robert tagged me. So, here goes.
First, I am supposed to outline 6 random things about me.
1. Over the past few years I have realized that I have serious entrepreneurial drive. I have a few ideas I would like to start but since technology is my background, I am doing this to start out at least.
2. I found out through a gifts assessment that I have the gift of generousity. At the time, I couldn’t believe it but I have found it to be true. This is another reason for my business ideas because they are a real opportunity to give back and help people. After all, what will the money really mean in the end.
3. I am originally from a small town in Northern Minnesota (Deer River). I can definitely say that I miss the lakes and the trees but not the mosquitos and the winters.
4. I enjoy golfing although I never seem to have time. There is something about spending 3-4 hours frustrating yourself that I find relaxing.
5. Someday I think that I may find myself in city or state level politics. I believe that the only way to change the system is by being involved.
6. I have a serious interest in psychology and how people think and work. I find it very interesting to learn more about why people do what they do.
Alright there are my six. Let’s see who should I tag?
Okay, so I am two short. These are the people I know who are blogging right now.
Alright here are the rules (copied from Robert’s Blog):
1. Link to the person who tagged you.
2. Post the rules on the blog.
3. Write six random things about yourself.
4. Tag six people at the end of your post.
5. Let each person know they have been tagged.
6. Let the tagger know when your entry is up.